Thursday, June 7, 2018

You Bet Your Glass!

It was a pretty boring week at Home Base.  They primed the walls last Friday.  Since then there have been drywall touch ups and then white paint everywhere.  That's it.  I'm super sad that we still haven't seen stone yet, but I'm hopeful that starts next week.  We do know that some of the tile will be installed on Monday, so at least we have that to look forward to.

One way we're personalizing the house is by having my Dad make a stained glass piece above the front door.  Because the foyer is kind of a dark spot in the house, I wanted to use as much clear glass as possible so we still get some sunlight in the foyer.  But, I also wanted a pop of color.  My Dad just stopped by to run some glass ideas by me and here's a preview of what he's doing.  I'm so excited to see how this turns out!!  Thanks Dad!

LOVE IT!!!!  :-)

1 comment: