Friday, June 22, 2018

A Good Blog - You Can Count(er) On It!

I have a lot of updates, but not a lot to say, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.  The bad news I have to share in the blog today is that they've locked the doors to the house now which means I don't know how often we'll be able to get into the house until we move in.  I'll definitely blog about the stone since that's the front of the house, and supposedly that is starting on Monday!  Until then, here are the latest pictures.

Shelves in the pantry - don't fall in love, most of these are coming out!  The back wall is going to have a hutch for small appliances and a floor-to-ceiling wine rack!

Hardware installed on the doors (and the window where the stained glass is going)

Hardware on the doors

I promise this is much prettier in person!  Imagine a free standing tub in front of the tiled wall.

Lighting, faucets and towel rack

Light and hardware on closet door.  Don't fall in love with all the lighting because I hate most of it.  We didn't get to pick any of the lights, they all come standard.  We'll change them out over time.  Eventually a pocket door will be put in for our closet.

Guest bathroom faucet, towel rack & other hardware, and toilet.

Dining room lights, one of the few we like

Recessed lighting in the kitchen and a pendant light will also hang above the island.

Front door light - another one I like.

Address numbers and garage lights.  The garage lights are growing on me, but they aren't my favorite (I don't like the long part that hangs down).

Counters were installed today, and no, we didn't get blue counters.  That's the stuff they leave on it while the build finishes.  Just like the shower tile, the color of the granite really doesn't show up well in the following pictures.  If you do a Google Image search for "Moon White Granite" that is what we got.

Counters

I peeled back some of the sticky stuff to see the actual counter with the cabinets.  Again, it's much better to see in person, so make sure you come visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment